Cooking Romantic Meals: 3 Great Recipes
One of the best things that people who are in love can ever do for each other is cooking for each other. It is therefore very important that you ensure that the food that you cook is delicious.
Also Read: 3 recipes you can prepare under half an hour
Failure to so will just mean that you tried, and that might never be enough. To make sure that the dish is perfect, you have to find great recipes to use. Luckily enough these recipes are readily available for people that might need them. Some of these romantic recipes include:
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Just like the name sounds, it looks very delicious and is something that you can prepare within as little as 25 minutes. This is a factor that makes it one of the best choices that people can ever make on short notice.
For instance, if your lover makes a surprise visit and you want to cook for them, this might be the ideal dish for the occasion.
- two boneless and skinless breast halves of chicken, make thin strips
- linguine (cooked al dente) four ounces
- Cajun seasoning two teaspoons
- Butter two tablespoons
- green onion one thinly sliced
- whipping cream heavy 1 -2 cup
- tomatoes two tablespoons (chopped and dried in the sun)salt 1/4 teaspoon
- dried basil 1/4 teaspoon
- crushed black pepper 1/8 teaspoon
- garlic powder 1/8 teaspoon
- parmesan cheese 1/4 cup grated
You place the chicken in a bowl with the Cajun, and then you toss to coat it. Once you do that, using medium heat, you sauté the chicken in either butter or margarine. You should continue doing this until the time when the chicken is tender.
This is a process that should take about 5-7 minutes. Then reduce the heat and add green onions, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder and then heat through. The final stage is pouring over hot linguine and then tossing with parmesan cheese.
Absolute Best Lasagna
Just like the name suggests, this is one of the tastiest meals that you can ever prepare for your partner. The total time that you will require to prepare the meal is roughly 2 hours but at the end of the day, it will be worth it.
- One and a half lbs thin crushed beef
- One and a half lb sausage (Italian)one big onion, sliced
- two garlic pieces, minced
- one teaspoon salt
- one tablespoon dry rosemary flakes
- one tablespoon dried up oregano
- one tablespoon dries basil
- two cans complete tomatoes chopped with 6-ounce tomato paste
- Twenty-four ounces cheese (cottage)
- two eggs, trodden
- half pepper
- two tablespoons rosemary
- half cup grated cheese (parmesan)
- one lb mozzarella divided cheese,
- 12 -15 noodles lasagna
You brown ground the beef, Italian sauce, the onion and the garlic. You will then add salt and the next five ingredients as they are on the list. You should keep stirring so that they get to mix perfectly. Let it simmer for about an hour.
Once this is done, you then cook the lasagna noodles while following the package directions. After doing that, you drain it and set it aside.
Then sprays cooking spray onto a baking pan and combine the cottage cheese, pepper, eggs, and two spoons of parsley and ½ spoon of the mozzarella cheese. You then top it off with a layer of nodules and then sprinkle evenly with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
Once you have done all this, you bake it at 375F for about 40 minutes. You should ensure that the cheese is totally melted.
Amazing White Trash Puff Balls
When you ever find yourself in a position whereby you have to prepare something for your partner at the smallest time frame, then this is the best choice to make. They only require half an hour to prepare and still taste great.
- 8-ounce Hormel shared pepperoni
- 8-ounce cream cheese
- 10 1/8 ounce Pillsbury Frozen Semicircular Dinner Rolls
You start by taking the crescent rolls and separating them into individual triangles. Once you have done that, you then go ahead to slice each of the individual triangles so that they become three smaller triangles.
Then chop the pepperoni into very tiny pieces and mix into the cream cheese and stir very well.
The go-ahead to pinch up all sides around the filling and then repeat the process on a cookie sheet. Then bake the crescent rolls and then let it cool for a few minutes before serving.