Thehealthwire awards a $1,000 scholarship each year to one talented student. This money may be used to pay for tuition, books or living expenses.
Thehealthwire is announcing a $1000 scholarship in January 2017. The result of this scholarship will be announced on June 2017.
Anyone who meets one of the following criteria can apply:
1. Currently attending high school or college.
2. Currently attending an university for undergraduate or graduate program.
The applicant must submit an essay of 1500 words by answering the following questions:
1. How important is your health in your daily life?
2. How the food habits can affect your health?
3. How thehealthwire.com can help you to improved your health? - Write your own suggestions.
1. Thehealthwire public relations department will review applications.
2. Essays will be evaluated based on the originality, writing skill & accuracy of information or strategies.
3. One student will be awarded $1000 scholarship.
4. The deadline to submit the application is 15th June 2017 by 11:59 PM (EST).
5. Winner will be announced and informed by 30th June, 2017.
How To Apply:
1. Email your essay to [email protected] with subject “Thehealthwire Educational Scholarship Program 2017”.
2. In the body of the email, please be sure to include your name, school, major, email address and phone number.
Copyright©2016 By The HealthWire.com